Saturday, November 29, 2008

house on the lake

Sunday, September 07, 2008  
September 7, 2008 

*fingers crossed* I think I found a place to live. 

So yesterday I went over to Billy's house for the Gator game. I was sitting outside by myself last night, watching the game through the window, watching the guys and girls....when I realized that everyone was there with someone else (besides me and Seamus). I chuckled as I realized that this was the first time I've gone to a party alone in years. I sat there, completely comfortable to be watching from the outside, and like always...I began longing for him to be there with me. And it amazed me how I could long for someone that I don't even know... 

It was super fun, nonetheless. :) 

So today I'm a little tired, melancholy, quiet. Just counting the hours until game time! 

There it is, that's the smile I was looking for...

No comments: