Saturday, November 29, 2008

YAHTZEE!

Friday, August 29, 2008  
August 29, 2008 

Hooray for a Holiday Weekend.

Much needed, fo sho. (So ghetto, I mean, seriosuly).

So, I wake up this morning and I'm all, "Why does my throat feel someone dumped sand down it?"

It only took about 4 seconds to remember that last night, during trivia, I was yelling and laughing super hard and loud.

So, at about 4 yesterday, which is when I haul tail from work, Evan's like "Come on, wait around. We'll go watch some football tonight." I got talked into it pretty quick, cause I didn't really want to go home and watch football by myself. So I worked for another 2 hours on top of that. And that's always amazing. LOTS.

We go to the restaurant and it's already pretty loud. Long story short, the hostess comes over and asks us if we want to play trivia, that the theme is Superhero stuff. I'm all, "YAH WE'RE IN! WOO!" At this point and time, the guys recall why they love and adore me so much. :D

The girl is like, "So what's your team name?" You'da thought she just asked us what year the democrat party was established. And these guys trying to make a decision on anything is like pulling teeth - hence me working an extra 2 hours prior to this little outing.

We became team IDK, because everyone just kept saying I don't know....sweet, we are on a ROLL, dude, we got this in the BAG...honestly.

Pretty sure the couple sitting beside us were the funniest people ever - Quad City DJ's comes on and they start busting out the train - and it might have been the funniest thing I've ever seen - other than Evan trying to dance. We became best friends with them ASAP - at least I did. I'm personable.

So - the first question was something like who played what character in some movie....and Evan is like "OH I GOT THIS!!!!" I am all excited on the edge of my stool, wagering all we got, and super pumped because we are going to get question one right and Josh interjects with "WILL SMITH!!!" hhhhmmmmm.

Not so much.

Evan says, "EVAN KOSMAC!""

Not so much.

I say, "Edward Norton!" (only after my new bff beside me tells me)

YAHTZEE!!!

We're on a roll. No pun intended.

I seriously was CRYING by the end of this game and team IDK only ended up with 340 points while the winners had about 1500. 

We're awesome. 

Honestly, don't be jealous.

So now I'm tired and have no voice and am pretty stoked about going to work.

WOO.

No comments: