Saturday, November 29, 2008

house on the lake visited...hmmm

September 17, 2008 

My heart is still a little bruised today.

I drove out to see the house on the lake yesterday - not so much. Not for me. Way too small.

All day yesterday, all I kept thinking about was getting home and dancing. 

Dancing, for me, takes me away from everything. I regretted canceling my Y membership last night - I really really needed Latin Cardio for sure this week. 

So once I finally made the long hike from Geneva back to Windermere, I literally walked in my door, threw my iphone on the dock and danced for 2 hours. 

And everything started to melt away. For 2 hours I forgot about everything.

*sigh* 2 hours, too short.

SO - I've got a lot of things to figure out today; a whole lot of trusting to do.

It'll work out, right?

No comments: