Thursday, March 25, 2010

i attacked it

So yesterday, one of the guys was at my desk working on adjusting some info in PDC, and I was sitting in the chair across from my desk. We somehow got on the topic of running, and I asked if he was doing the 5k in a few weeks, and he said no. He then reminded me that he was the cross country captain in high school, and I asked him if he actually got joy out of running. He said yes, and that he used to get a buzz from running.

I think it's all mental, but I don't really like running, per se. I do it. When I'm playing basketball, or flag football, or any other activity that might require one to run, but I don't just run to run for kicks and giggs.

I realized what he meant last night when I was at the gym. I met up with one of the girls that I used to work with, and she came to Latin with me.

Something was different last night. And I liked it. I. attacked. it.

Pretty excited - Sunday from 2-4 they are doing a special Latin/Zumba class. I.will.attack.that.

I need time away. I need to A. Win the lottery stat, and B. have my own plane so I can fly wherever I want, whenever I want. Or buy a camaro. And then drive wherever I want. Yahhhh.

I wish there was an off switch for my brain. And I wish I could teleport. I wouldn't be sitting here in this office, that's for sure. I'm thinking either a quaint little cabin in the woods on a lake to include some hiking and frolicing through fields of flowers, or a quaint little cottage on a beach to include a cabana and a sailboat and walks on the beach. And to include a certain boy....

Immediately.

Thanks.

No comments: